Dec 31, 2019
In episode #1248, we are going
to go over some oldies but goodies to help you grow your business
in the new year. Often times we focus so much on all the new tools,
but today we want to talk about the old, tried and true strategies
that still work really well. We dive into key strategies such as
webinars, updating and repurposing old content, connecting with
customers through text message, and more! Stay tuned to find out
how to revive these old marketing goldmines to effectively grow
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:40] Today’s topic: Oldies
but Goodies to Help You Grow.
- [01:06] The power of using
webinars to build trust at scale and grow your
- [01:36] Our recommended webinar
- [01:48] Updating your old
content to revamp your business in the new year.
- [02:36] How to use text
messages to connect with your customers directly.
- [03:52] Top texting platforms
and leveraging push notifications to draw traffic to your
- [04:17] Why email should still
be a core marketing channel in your business.
- [05:09] How to leverage and
white label tools as the “new” content marketing.
- [06:26] That’s it for
- [06:51] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: