Oct 29, 2020
In episode #1545, you will learn more about webinars and some
ways to make them more engaging. Even in 2020, webinars are still a
great way to drive sales, so it is super important that you make
sure your audiences are captivated the entire time. To hear more,
be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Simple Ways to Make
Your Webinars More Engaging.
- [00:34] Webinars are still a very effective
way to get sales.
- [00:43] Learn more about what webinars
- [00:55] Ask people questions in the webinar to
keep them engaged and get more sales.
- [01:23] Focus less on teaching and more on
giving people ‘aha moments’.
- [02:55] Have someone else man the chat during
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: