Apr 27, 2019
In episode #1000, we count out 7
creative ways to make your posts stand out. Tune in to hear what
you can do to make your content more interesting.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7
Creative Ways to Make Your Blog Post Stand Out
- [00:35] 1: Use custom
- [00:48] Pay a freelancer to do
some data collection.
- [01:01] 2: Personalize your web
- [01:40] 3: Add custom graphs
- [02:07] 4: Unique data and a
- [02:40] Be careful about whose
data you analyze and leverage.
- [03:32] 5: Use Kajabi.
- [04:15] By blocking off
content, you make it more appealing.
- [04:33] 6: Write a good
- [05:10] 7:
- [05:20] People don’t use them
as much, but that’s why they’re great to use again.
- [05:55] That’s it for
- [05:58] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: