Nov 29, 2020
In episode #1574, we share seven evergreen marketing campaigns
that you should be running permanently. Evergreen campaigns are
easily automated so, once set up, there is little effort required
from your side. Tune in to hear how retargeting campaigns, email
sequences, and text messages can be leveraged to keep the dollars
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Evergreen Marketing
Campaigns That You Should Always Have Running
- [00:36] An evergreen campaign is one that
stands the test of time.
- [00:45] Consider a retargeting campaign for
those who visit your page without converting.
- [01:20] Always have a set email sequence to
send to your growing email list.
- [01:49] Look at your Google analytics to see
which posts perform best and boost them.
- [02:39] Do a push notification drip sequence
and watch how many visitors you get!
- [03:05] Text messages have more than a 90%
open rate, so be sure to use this opportunity.
- [03:44] Check out Russell Brunson’s webinar
formula and create one of your own.
- [04:21] Leverage the power of the nine-word
email, created by Dean Jackson.
- [05:16] That’s it for today!
- [05:17] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Neil Patel Master Class
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: