Jul 28, 2020
In episode #1457, we share seven unconventional ways to monetize
your attention. When you have established yourself as an
authoritative voice in a specific field, you can begin to charge
people for your expertise, for example by creating a paid
newsletter, podcast, or by offering a course. Tune in to hear how
you can get people to pay you for speaking about their products and
services based on your reputation in the community!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Unconventional
Ways to Monetize Your Attention.
- [00:34] We have spoken about different ways in
which we have monetized this podcast.
- [00:54] You could charge people to appear on
your show, even with a small audience.
- [01:33] Fundo helps you to monetize your
social media and other audiences.
- [02:43] Create a paid newsletter by using an
email service provider like Substack.
- [03:30] You can also consider offering a paid
podcast membership with exclusive content.
- [03:58] Celebrities get paid for endorsements
and you too can get evangelism roles.
- [05:19] If you teach people on a certain topic
and you have an audience, make online courses.
- [05:49] Digital products such as courses are
easily scalable and have few overheads.
- [06:01] Make more money from your content by
creating a course on an existing platform.
- [07:16] Consider creating a paid live or
virtual community at whichever price point you want.
- [08:13] Build the audience first and worry
about the product later.
- [08:20] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: