Nov 20, 2019
In episode #1207, we share the
secret to what has made the Henokiens so successful for over two
centuries. Focusing on the big picture rather than on short-term
goals is guaranteed to make your business more sustainable in the
long run. Tune in to hear why you should pay closer attention to
your stakeholders than your shareholders!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: A Simple
Marketing Lesson from the Henokiens.
- [00:46] Who the Henokiens are
and what sets them apart from many others.
- [01:04] The problem with the
short-term perspective of most companies today.
- [01:47] How certain companies
manage to stand the test of time.
- [03:30] Why you have to think
long-term rather than focusing only on short-term
- [04:25] Shifting the focus from
shareholders to stakeholders and what it
- [05:03] Accepting that focusing
on the long game will take more time.
- [05:16] Why this approach is
more difficult for us marketers.
- [05:47] That’s it for
- [05:56] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: