Jan 27, 2021
In this special episode of
Marketing School, we talk to Billy Gene from Billy Gene is
Marketing about his expertise in the field! He talks to us about
million-dollar execution, the importance of the sales side of
things, and why all marketers should work on their sales skills. We
also discuss the indispensability of practice and how putting in
the reps is what moves the needle. Tune into this great
conversation with Billy to learn all about the service he offers
and how it can help you and your business immediately!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Better Conversions Across
Platforms with Billy Gene.
- [01:01] Billy's background and the customer base that
- [02:36] Moving
from agency work to more durable sources of income.
- [03:55] Using
Billy's service as a foundation to build on and grow a
- [04:41] Tactics that have Billy excited; getting
customers interested on the front end first!
- [10:48] The
time it took Billy to learn about the importance of the
- [11:40] How
Bill approaches switching things up — focussing on the
- [15:21] Billy's tips for improving your sales calls;
reading and practicing!
- [18:09] Some
information on Billy's educational program and how to sign
- [19:52] Billy's market-focus and how his business is
influenced by growing up on welfare.
- [23:22] Thoughts on personal brands and how much money
to pour into them.
- [28:10] Considering Billy's template for success — how
to level up in a similar way.
- [31:01] Having
fun with your work — why Billy prioritizes this part of his
- [33:38] Billy
Gene's surprising favorite tool!
- [34:32] A
must-read book recommendation from Billy about
- [35:58] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information or call us on
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Billy Gene is Marketing
Billy Gene on Instagram
The GENEIUS Ad-vantage
Facebook Ad Library
Verne Harnish Leveling Up
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in
the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: