Dec 28, 2020
Business Lessons That Eric Learned from
In episode #1603, we hear about
the business lessons Eric has learned from 2020. We find out about
his choice to slow down, the power of media as leverage, and the
benefits of communicating your vision to your team. Tune in to
discover Eric’s major takeaways from this year.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Business Lessons That Eric
Learned from 2020.
- [00:36] Eric’s
biggest lesson: Turning inward and unlearning his
- [01:24] How
the turtle Eric got from Puerto Rico reminds him to slow
- [01:51] Overreacting is a lot better than not
- [02:26] Cut
quickly and do it all at once – Another big takeaway from the
- [02:38] Even
in the pandemic, people still crave human connection.
- [03:03] Media
is still an incredibly high form of leverage.
- [03:09] The
benefits Eric has seen spending more time on Twitter and
- [04:13] Communicate the overall vision of your
activities to your team.
- [04:56] That’s
it for today!
- [04:56] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information or call us on
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Only the Paranoid
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: