Nov 17, 2019
In episode #1204, we talk about
why customer reviews are important and how you can actually get
more. In our online society, reviews play a critical role in
helping customers make their purchase decisions. Listen in to
discover the tips and strategies for encouraging customers to leave
reviews in both B2B and consumer-based markets.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why
Customer Reviews Are Important.
- [00:31] The prominent role that
reviews play in purchasing decisions.
- [01:13] B2B and consumer-based
strategies for getting more customer reviews.
- [02:02] Using NPS software to
encourage customers to write reviews.
- [02:32] Learning to capitalize
on previous customer reviews to get more fresh reviews.
- [03:46] The positive impact of
following up with customers to gain more positive
- [05:01] That’s it for
- [05:03] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: