Jun 30, 2020
In episode #1429, we unpack
Google's upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than
ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be
no different. We talk about the reasons behind the measures, how
they are fine tuning what they already have in place and what you
can do about it to keep your ranking! Tune in to hear it
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Google's Upcoming Algorithm
- [00:45] The
impetus behind the looming updates from Google.
- [01:35] User
experience and metrics and how Google aims to fine tune these even
- [03:37] The
next few years with Google; more focus in this
- [04:29] Weaknesses in Google's algorithms over the last
- [05:03] Addressing the issues on your site; fixing
things from all perspectives.
- [05:25] That
is it for today!
- [05:28] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: