Jul 31, 2020
In episode #1460, we discuss how Apple’s changing privacy
regulations will affect people’s advertising strategies.
Regulations are getting stricter and there is an increasing focus
on people’s privacy and rights, which means that advertisers can no
longer rely on the invasive strategies they have always used. Tune
in to hear why you need to adjust right now to stay ahead of the
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Apple’s IDFA Change
Should Shift How We Do Marketing.
- [00:38] What IDFA means, how it works, and
what it means for advertisers.
- [01:08] Apple is making it more difficult for
advertisers to track people and the sites they visit.
- [01:16] Users now have to give explicit
permission for ad publishers to track them.
- [01:42] The changes are inevitable and there
are likely to be more changes coming.
- [02:15] In the future targeting is going to be
harder due to all the government restrictions.
- [02:34] Some companies like Apple are big on
privacy while others aim for more ad revenue.
- [03:00] The one-man media company concept and
how it applies to all companies.
- [03:40] Consider how to build and own those
audiences so you don’t need other platforms.
- [04:05] Learn to adapt now with these times
where people’s rights are protected.
- [04:59] That’s it for today!
- [05:00] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: