Sep 14, 2021
In episode #1857, Neil and Eric
talk about how to gather customer insights. While numbers are
important, hearing from the customers themselves is equally
important, so get talking to them when you can! Tune in today to
hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Gather Customer
- [00:27] Numbers only tell you half the story; customer
insight stories are the other half!
- [01:05] What a
non-buyer survey is and how this helps with understanding
- [02:41] Some
top survey tools that Neil and Eric both use.
- [03:00] Examples of companies with great customer
- [04:01] Talk
to people and make sure you talk to enough of
- [04:45] That’s
it for today!
- [04:45] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information or call us on
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in
the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: