Nov 30, 2016
In Episode #122, Neil and Eric share about how to integrate the
holidays into your marketing campaign. Listen as they list down the
ways and tactics you can use to get that “most wonderful time of
the year” feel in your marketing.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Integrate the Holiday Seasons
into your Marketing Campaign
- 00:37 – Have a holiday calendar
- 00:53 – Google “Holiday Campaigns” to know what others are
- 01:05 – Offer discounts and promotions
- 02:10 – Make sure you have your products in stock
- 02:43 – Promote holiday campaigns in advance
- 03:44 – Set partnerships and promotions beforehand
- 04:43 – Have upsells and downsells to maximize profit per
- 05:22 – Use contests for holidays
- 05:35 – KingSumo is one
contest platforms you can use
- 06:09 – Put countdown timers like PlusThis in the emails to set the
- 06:47 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Discuss with your team what you can offer for the holiday
- Make sure your inventory is fully stocked BEFORE the holiday
- Discounts and promotions during holidays is a SURE and
effective way to sell.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.