Feb 26, 2019
In episode #940, we discuss how
get one page to rank for thousands of keywords. Tune in to hear how
you can crush your competition.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Rank One Page For
THOUSANDS of Keywords
- [00:40] Eric’s team has a video
that ranks for “engagement”.
- [00:55] But how do you rank for
a couple thousand keywords?
- [01:15] When you write
long form content, Google will pick it up and rank you for more
- [01:40] All of Neil’s posts are
- [01:50] The Power Page Concept
is where you upgrade your posts to 10,000-20,000 words.
- [02:12] You can include
sections or chapters.
- [02:40] Make sure the keywords
for which you rank are driving traffic.
- [03:30] Take your most popular
pages and find the main keywords for which you rank. Put them in
any keyword tool and it will tell you all the long-tail variations
of that term. Go back and use the long-tail variations.
- [04:38] You can hire people to
write basic content, then check your analytics to see which are
- [05:01] Take those and apply
the Power Page Concept.
- [05:16] That’s it for
- [05:25] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: