Sep 30, 2020
In this special episode we chat with Ravi Abuvala, the Chief
Scaling Officer at Scaling with Systems! Scaling with Systems is a
firm that helps other companies to scale to multiple seven-figures,
with the help of virtual assistants, automation and great systems.
In our conversation today, we hear from Ravi about the beginnings
of the business, how they typically help their clients, and some of
the case studies that show the efficacy of their work. Ravi also
shares some tips for young businesses and talks about his huge
passion for lead generation. Tune in to hear about it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Scaling with Systems
with Ravi Abuvala.
- [01:13] What Scaling with Systems does and
examples of the types of clients they help.
- [01:57] A recent anecdote that exemplifies
Ravi's work and his approach to scaling.
- [04:06] Crafting the offer and scaling
— the most common focus for the company.
- [05:02] Ravi's tips for businesses just
starting out around PMF.
- [06:49] The company's case study 'Zero to 3
Million in 2 Years'.
- [08:18] Ravi's thoughts on virtual assistants
and the ones they work with.
- [10:22] The roles that Ravi sees as the best
fit for virtual assistants.
- [11:58] The systems at Scaling with Systems!
The importance of the seven-hour rule.
- [13:39] Lead generation at the company and
Ravi's deep connection to this part of the business.
- [14:40] The team setup at Scaling with Systems
and the different roles they employ.
- [15:55] Pricing for customers and Ravi's
philosophy towards the packages they
- [17:10] Revenue numbers to aim for and the
best time to systematize in this way.
- [18:00] Marketing strategies that have Ravi
excited right now — underlining the seven-hour rule!
- [20:01] The software tools that have helped
Ravi the most recently; Plecto and Close.
- [21:30] Ravi's favorite business book: The
- [22:29] Connecting with Ravi and taking
advantage of some of his great offers!
- [23:19] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Ravi Abuvala on Instagram
Scaling with Systems
Scaling with Systems School
The Slight Edge
The Compound Effect
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: