Apr 26, 2019
In episode #999, we discuss how to throw an event
without losing money. Tune in to see how it can be done!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M
downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe,
and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Throw an Event
Without Losing Money
- [01:07] Live events are great ways to connect with
clients and other industry professionals.
- [02:30] To cover costs, have people and businesses
sponsor the event.
- [03:05] You can also have VIP experiences that are
a way to upsell.
- [04:45] Watch Grant Cardone and Russell Brunson, as
they are great examples of on-stage selling.
- [05:00] Neil was asked a question at an event and
wasn’t sure how to respond, because he is bad at selling.
- [05:42] That’s it for today.
- [06:26] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So,
we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check
website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are
capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re
DM Eric if you would like to
participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: