Nov 28, 2017
In Episode #485, Eric and Neil
discuss how to write a killer blog conclusion that leaves the
reader satisfied. Tune in to learn how having a conclusion can
encourage the skimmer to read the entire article, encourage
engagement through next steps and questions, and cap things off
with a concise summary.
- [00:28] - Today's topic: How
to Write a Killer Blog Conclusion That Leaves the Reader
- [00:46] - How Neil always had a
conclusion on Quick
Sprout, his first big marketing blog.
- [01:09] - Ending a conclusion
with a question mark encourages more comments.
- [01:19] - The conclusion should
summarize the blog post. People scroll to the bottom and read the
- [01:46] - Eric likes to get to
the point and extract value.
- [02:06] - Put next steps in the
conclusion such as “leave a comment” and “check out this
- [02:25] - Have conclusion, ask a
question, and summarize things. Cap it off.
- [02:38] - That's it for
- [02:41] - Marketing School is giving away a
90-day FREE trial to Crazy
Egg which is a visual analytics tool. Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to
get your FREE copy.
- [02:51] - You can also learn how
to win a one-year subscription to Crazy Egg.
- What should we talk
about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short