Aug 28, 2021
In episode #1840, we give you
top tips for writing cold emails that convert. Cold emails are a
numbers game but you can still hook more people than you do now if
you follow our advice. By using brief text that contains no-brainer
offers and uses the formatting we recommend, you will see your
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Write Quick, Effective
Cold Emails That Convert.
- [00:27] The
poor response rate that longwinded cold emails bring.
- [00:52] Using
no-brainer offers in brief emails to boost conversions.
- [01:57] Targeting the specific industry you
- [02:16] Addressing problems and giving solutions in the
- [02:46] The
more customized the better.
- [03:00] Examples of successful cold emails Neil and
- [03:45] That’s
it for today!
- [03:46] Go
to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live
Get ad-free listening plus
exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in
the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: