Aug 30, 2021
In episode #1842, Neil and Eric
talk about the biggest mistakes they made while growing their
agencies, and along the way they give a few tips for how to do
things correctly. Our hosts touch on hiring, focus, leadership,
relationships, education, marketing, and a whole lot
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Mistakes That Neil and Eric Made
While Growing Their Agencies.
- [00:29] Avoiding an overly casual approach to managing
- [01:14] Realizing the importance of relationships for
building a business.
- [01:47] The
value of a broad base of the right types of clients.
- [02:17] Hiring
people who have done what you need before.
- [02:25] The
best ways to get new customers in Neil’s opinion.
- [02:51] Focusing and drilling down on your central
- [03:25] Using
the correct hiring methods.
- [03:41] Doing
M&A when you are further down the road.
- [05:20] That’s
it for today!
- [05:21] Go
to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live
Get ad-free listening plus
exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Let My People Go
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in
the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: