Aug 31, 2021
In episode #1843, Neil and Eric
speak to the biggest mistakes they have made while growing their
software. Some of the main lessons our hosts learned include
picking software with a large TAM and small churn rate, optimizing
for customer development, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Mistakes That Neil and Eric Made
While Growing Their Software.
- [01:18] The
danger of selling software with a small TAM and big
- [01:51] Doing
customer development and remembering not to
- [02:58] Using
the freemium model and having good onboarding.
- [03:57] Continuously iterating and making your product
- [04:05] Remembering to vet employees and have a focused
- [04:41] That’s
it for today!
- [04:42] Go
to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live
Get ad-free listening plus
exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in
the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: