Nov 30, 2020
In episode #1575, we share seven holiday marketing strategies to
boost your sales for products and services. Whether you create a
sense of urgency by having a countdown clock on your promotions, or
you collaborate with others to cross-promote each others’ goods,
there is a lot you can do to boost your sales this holiday season.
Tune in to learn how a Bag of Crap can be the best thing you can
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Simple Holiday
Marketing Ideas to Boost Sales
- [00:34] Create urgency by having countdown
timers within your holiday sale emails.
- [01:00] Make use of a chat function to capture
more people at the conversion point.
- [01:36] Have a charity option on your checkout
page and see your conversion rate goes up!
- [02:38] Think about how you can bundle gift
- [03:03] Help yourself and another company by
cross-promoting each others’ products/services.
- [03:53] Think about the different landing
pages you can create to drive traffic.
- [04:26] Do a Bag of Crap – a super effective
strategy to boost sales for products and services!
- [05:10] That’s it for today!
- [05:12] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: