May 30, 2019
In episode #1033, we discuss how
to find a reliable marketer. Tune in to hear how you can sort the
wheat from the chaff.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to
Find a Reliable Marketer
- [00:41] If you are looking for
a blogger, go to Problogger.
- [01:05] No matter which type of
marketer you are looking for, you will find that many are
- [01:45] Neil tests potential
- [02:15] Neil finds people by
throwing them into the process and seeing if they sink or
- [03:20] Getting people to do
paid tests is a good way to measure future success.
- [03:45] If you have someone in
your office, the interview process is important, as well as the
- [04:22] At Disney World/Land,
they test people to see if they will throw away trash they placed
on the ground.
- [05:25] 95% of marketers say
they can do things that they cannot.
- [06:30] Applicant tracking
systems are helpful.
- [07:15] That’s it for
- [07:50] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: