Nov 26, 2021
In episode #1928, we talk about
the value of incentivizing marketers and how best to do it. Charlie
Munger once said, “You show me the incentive, and I’ll show you the
outcome.” By this, he meant that people will produce better results
if they are rewarded. Join us today and hear which parts of your
team to incentivize, the metrics to assess their performance, and
what incentives work best!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Incentivize Marketers The
- [00:31] Why it
is important to incentivize people.
- [00:45] How to
incentivize marketers by offering tangible gains.
- [01:08] “Show
me the incentive, and I’ll show you the outcome.”
- [02:15] Adding
incentives without developing expectations.
- [02:25] Keeping the metrics that earn the incentives
- [03:12] Whether to give everybody
- [04:16] That’s
it for today!
- [04:18] Learn
how to grow your business by visiting marketingschool.io/training
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in
the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: