Jan 28, 2019
In episode #911, we discuss how
you can juice LinkedIn. Tune in to hear how to use this site to
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Juice
- [00:45] No one ever talks about
- [01:06] The organic reach is
extremely powerful right now.
- [02:00] Eric made a video,
posted it on LinkedIn and tagged several relevant people. That post
got a ton of views with little effort.
- [02:25] It’s hard to get that
same amount of reach on Facebook.
- [02:37] LinkedIn is hungry for
video content, so upload any kind of video and you will get
- [03:30] Get people from your
company to engage with your post.
- [03:48] Timing doesn’t matter
- [04:18] If you and your team
share WiFi, jump off the network to engage with your posts, that
way the likes and shares come from different IP
- [04:46] That’s it for
- [04:52] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: