Jun 19, 2018
In episode #688, Eric and Neil
discuss how you can out-market a multi-billion dollar company. Tune
in to hear how you can beat out some of the biggest names in the
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Out-Market a
Multi-Billion Dollar Company
- [00:52] Allbirds shoes have raised over $27 Million in
- [01:18] Nike and Adidas are
shaking in their boots over this company.
- [01:35] Eric and Neil wouldn’t
worry, they would just undercut Allbirds’ pricing.
- [01:56] The reason Allbirds is
succeeding, is because they built up a great fan
- [02:20] Your first 1000 fans
are the most important.
- [02:30] Eric likes Allbirds
because they are comfortable, cool, and cheap. He found out about
them through word-of-mouth.
- [02:50] Eric then went on and
told about 20 people about Allbirds. He’s so enthusiastic about the
- [03:50] Allbirds started by
running a bunch of Facebook ads.
- [04:00] Eric would crank away
at podcasts, while Neil would target influencers.
- [04:30] Neil would also guest
post and focus on content marketing.
- [04:55] When releasing your
product, get the community involved in feedback, which will make
them feel more involved.
- [05:23] Eric is an investor
in Unity Influence, which connects people with
- [06:00] That’s all for
- [06:05] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: