May 31, 2022
In episode #2112, we share the
key lessons we have learned from running marketing agencies. After
so many years in the marketing game, we have both learned a number
of very important lessons that we did not know when we first
started out. Tune in to hear us talk about the power of
conferences, alignment, hiring practices, and much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Key Lessons Neil & Eric Have
Learned From Running Marketing Agencies.
- [00:28] Looking back at our first agencies almost 20
years ago, and our more recent ventures.
- [01:14] The
importance of hiring personnel with experience!
- [01:39] Why
focus can trump jumping on the newest trends.
- [02:30] Niching down from an early stage.
- [02:55] Why
you cannot help every person, and the importance of
- [03:33] How
conferences can help you find great clients!
- [04:39] Escaping a 'salesy' image and prioritizing
- [06:01] That
is it for today!
- [06:03] Go
https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in
the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: