Dec 28, 2019
In episode #1245, we discuss why
the best marketers out there are usually more entrepreneurial!
Looking at our own experiences coming up in marketing and in
particular the example of our friend Syed Balkhi, we can see the
links between creativity, innovation, and success. Tune in to get
some inspiration for how you can turn your marketing skills into a
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why the
Best Marketers are the Most Entrepreneurial.
- [00:34] Eric's practices around
learning when he started out in the marketing game.
- [01:29] Why Neil values
creativity over all else in marketing.
- [02:01] The example of Syed
Balkhi and his career path in marketing.
- [03:31] Frugality and
creativity; a winning combination.
- [04:44] Taking your marketing
skills and applying them to a business of your own.
- [05:38] That's it.
- [05:43] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: