Oct 29, 2019
In episode #1185, we dive into
the aspects of social media that we get wrong. Being lazy or in a
hurry often causes us to simply broadcast information rather than
being thoughtful about the content we put up on these platforms.
Tune in to hear whether you are posting too little or too
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The
Biggest Mistake We’re Making in Social Media.
- [00:35] Neil’s thoughts on why
social media isn’t working so well for Eric.
- [01:04] Why we reduced the
number of YouTube videos and blogs we post per week.
- [01:28] Two problems with the
way Eric uses social media.
- [01:46] Writing natively on
social media platforms versus broadcasting all the
- [02:02] What it means to post
natively: creating content that the platform seeks.
- [02:48] Common mistakes:
Not posting enough and having old,
- [03:16] That’s it for
- [03:23] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
►Subscribe to our premium
podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: