Sep 29, 2019
In episode #1155, we share some
SEO advice for brand-new YouTube channels. From making the most of
your first 24 hours, hitting your social channels and email lists,
to transcribing your videos, we cover it all. Tune in to get the
low-down on how to get your channel rolling with a
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: SEO
Advice for a Brand-New YouTube Channel.
- [00:31] Using TubeBuddy for
research and growth.
- [00:52] Leveraging your email
list to grow your YouTube channel.
- [01:30] The value of
push-notifications in getting your video viewed early.
- [02:05] Don't forget social
media and all your other communication channels
- [03:07] The all-important first
24 hours and the effect on your ranking.
- [04:50] All the platforms to
utilize when doing that initial push for views.
- [05:22] Engaging the right
people with your content to bolster your ranking.
- [05:55] Transcriptions and
uploading extra content to each video.
- [06:21] Make sure you check
- [06:23] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: