Sep 5, 2021
In episode #1848, we share our
thoughts on whether it is best to buy or build a business. While
buying businesses is typically easier to do, this is only true if
you know how to run one, which requires building one. That being
said, building businesses is very risky! Tune in to hear how to
work out which one to do first.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Buy Or Build A
- [00:25] It is
easier to buy but Neil prefers building.
- [00:50] Learning how businesses work by building before
- [01:25] What
Eric learned about building through buying Single
- [02:07] The
elements that make building a business risky.
- [02:58] Looking at your strengths and playing to
- [03:06] Knowing if the M&A game is your long-term
- [05:09] That’s
it for today!
- [05:10] Go
to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live
Get ad-free listening plus
exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
HBR Guide To Buying A Small
Start With Why
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in
the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: