Sep 30, 2019
In episode #1156, we explain the
high-converting landing page formula! Your landing page and its
contents are such a big deal in how you convert visitors to
customers, so do not sleep on this important aspect of your
business! Tune in to hear how you can up your conversion
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The
High-Converting Landing Page Formula.
- [00:32] Answering objections
with your landing page.
- [01:43] Creating the page once
you have an idea of the landscape of objections.
- [02:01] The importance of
headlines and making the most of your airtime.
- [02:40] Multiple visual aspects
that explain your message.
- [03:22] Chat programs that
answer users' questions.
- [04:05] Long and thorough
versus short and to-the-point pages.
- [04:45] The inclusion of the
relevant pixels on each page.
- [05:08] Exit pop-ups, scrolling
bars, testimonials and buy buttons!
- [06:01] Frequently asked
questions and congruent messaging across different
- [06:20] Utilizing video and
transcriptions for your landing page.
- [06:45] Keeping your site speed
up; don't bog it down unnecessarily.
- [07:15] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: