Jun 27, 2018
In episode 696, Eric and Neil
discuss why Google and Facebook aren’t your only options. Tune in
to figure out where else you can market yourself.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The Internet Doesn't Start and
Stop With Facebook and Google
- [00:35] Facebook and Google are
the two largest platforms out there.
- [01:05] There are still so many
different advertising platforms you can use besides the top
- [01:20] Figure out where your
audience is hanging out.
- [01:25] In general, you will
make more money from Facebook and Google AdWords, because they
scale more quickly.
- [01:35] However, other avenues
can be nearly as successful.
- [01:46] The people who are
doing the best right now, have teams who are reaching out to
different outlets and working out custom partnerships.
- [02:00] These teams are cutting
out the middle-man.
- [02:24] People are still using
direct mail and it still works for certain targets.
- [03:13] Figure out who your
audience is and how they would like to be targeted.
- [03:35] Pay-per-click ad costs
go down when you simultaneously run ads on other
- [04:05] You need to keep your
- [04:15] A midwestern
businessman runs a billboard ad for a few months per year and it
increases his business.
- [04:40] No one wants to do
billboards anymore, but they still work!
- [05:00] Zappos advertised on the bins at airport security and
it was genius.
- [05:07] That’s all for
- [05:11] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: