Oct 24, 2019
In episode #1180, we are talking
about the most important Google Analytics report, other than
goal-tracking. Spoiler alert! It's cohort reports! We talk about
how useful these can be to your business and the basics of starting
to utilize the data they provide. Tune in to give your marketing
the edge it deserves!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Most
Important Google Analytics Report, Other than
- [00:37] Apart from
goal-tracking, the cohort analysis is so important!
- [00:51] What you can see in
these reports by just changing the duration of the
- [02:02] The different ways that
cohort analysis can be used.
- [02:15] Learning how to read a
cohort chart; the two main ways to read them.
- [03:04] The flow of a cohort
chart and the basic directions you want the numbers to
- [03:12] That’s it for
- [03:16] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: