Aug 27, 2016
In Episode #27 Eric and Neil give you some secrets to collecting
more email signups. They’ll provide you with some useful tools, and
they teach what makes someone want to give you their email.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – How you can collect more email signups
- 00:38 – The importance of emails
- 01:15 – You have more control over your audience
- 01:25 – The easy way is to use an exit pop-up
- 02:00 – Hello Bar is a
great place to start
- 02:25 – You can also use SumoMe
- 02:30 – Adding content upgrades to your posts
- 03:00 – Drive up your conversion rate
- 03:10 – Page takeovers
- 03:25 – Blends in with design and doesn’t look like a
- 03:50 – The power of a specific page takeover
- 04:30 – Use eBooks to generate traffic
- 05:10 – eBooks and partnerships
- 05:35 – Collect thousands of emails in a short time
- 05:45 – A helpful article on how to get tons of emails
- 06:33 – Building a product and using it to drive leads
- 07:15 – Tools are one of the most effective ways to collect
- 07:40 – It’s a way to give people value
- 07:50 – Animated GIFs for page takeovers
- 08:22 – Join us tomorrow!
3 Key Points:
- Using an exit pop-up is the easiest way to collect more
- Use products to drive leads.
- Offer people something a value. That will make them actually
want to give you their email.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.