Jul 27, 2020
In episode #1456, we talk about the move to remote work and how
you can make your marketing work in the remote world! We discuss
frequency of communication and huddles, how to break down tasks,
and the different systems that can be utilized for the best results
at this moment. Tune in to hear about how you can make the most of
the current context and continue to grow!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How You Can Make Your
Marketing Work in the Remote World.
- [00:40] The effects of the coronavirus and the
move to remote work.
- [01:32] The period of adjustment and the
realizations that followed.
- [02:06] Maintaining efficiency through live,
daily practices with a team.
- [02:59] Weekly versus daily huddles; when to
apply each strategy.
- [03:33] Breaking down regular tasks according
to urgency and priority.
- [04:15] Using randomized grouping of employees
as a means to keep growing.
- [05:24] Small, daily actions are what will
make your business successful!
- [05:41] The 'traffic light' system to keep a
team accordingly motivated.
- [07:13] The different systems that you can use
for your company to grow and flourish.
- [08:00] Easy for tools for employee engagement
you can find online
- [08:14] That’s it for today!
- [08:15] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
The Great CEO
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: