Apr 27, 2020
In episode #1365, we talk about
how your business can survive during the coronavirus. As the global
pandemic grows in scope and seriousness there is no longer any
doubt that this will massively affect all businesses. Tune in to
hear our suggestions of measures you can take today in order to
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Your Business Can Survive
During The Coronavirus.
- [00:37] Placing this conversation within the continuum
of the virus and our episodes on the subject.
- [01:09] Applying for small business financial aid and
disaster relief from the government.
- [01:51] Staying in the know and up to date on
information and resources.
- [02:36] Cutting costs and renegotiating your contracts
- [03:27] The
best ways to let people go from your company and lead
- [04:45] Checking your leading indicators; sales
conversations and conversions.
- [05:29] Get
flexible; now is the time to rethink your offers and opportunities
for the short term.
- [06:20] That’s
it for today!
- [06:22] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: