Aug 29, 2021
In episode #1841, we talk about
the features that the online courses of the future will have to
implement to keep up with the times. A curriculum that encourages
community, utilizes gamification, solidifies knowledge using
projects, and holds attention via context switching has what it
takes to hold its own in times to come.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: This is Where The Future of
Course Creating is Going.
- [01:31] The
importance of community for course creation.
- [02:21] How
well gamification works for motivation.
- [03:08] Bringing the university experience into online
courses using projects.
- [04:20] Holding attention by context
- [05:36] That’s
it for today!
- [05:37] Go
to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live
Get ad-free listening plus
exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in
the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: