Nov 28, 2020
In episode #1573, we share some things you can do when you feel
stuck in your marketing strategy. Coming up with new ideas can be
as simple as reading a book or blog, or going out for a walk to
draw inspiration from your environment. Tune in to hear how you can
tap into more creativity by speaking to other people in different
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What to do When You Run
Out of Marketing Ideas
- [00:46] You often see the same marketing ideas
offered across various platforms.
- [01:06] Reading widely can help you come up
with new ideas.
- [01:52] Sometimes, switching up what you are
doing produces fresh ideas.
- [02:12] We tend to get stuck when we keep
focusing on the same things.
- [02:34] Clear your headspace by going for a
walk and getting inspiration out there.
- [03:20] Take time to talk to other smart
people in your field who are doing interesting things.
- [03:44] Also engage with people who are not in
marketing to have different conversations.
- [04:22] Bring something creative from another
industry into the world of
- [04:32] Make use of UserTesting to get ideas
and feedback about your website.
- [04:48] That’s it for today!
- [04:49] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: