Oct 31, 2019
In episode #1187, we talk about
the conversation we had with Gary Vaynerchuk's social team! As one
of the leading content marketing personalities in the world, Gary
Vee and his large content team has wisdom from which we could all
benefit! Tune in hear the tips and ideas they gave us for LinkedIn,
YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We
Learned from Talking with Gary Vaynerchuk's Social
- [00:45] Some of the reasons
Gary does so well on social media!
- [01:03] The conversation and
audit that Gary's team offered us.
- [01:45] Why to use carousels
and how to make multiple impressions on visitors.
- [02:00] Tips for LinkedIn and
how things have changed recently.
- [02:34] How long to make your
videos on the YouTube.
- [04:01] Posting natively on
Facebook and adapting it to the audience.
- [04:35] Why Gary Vee handles
his own Twitter account.
- [04:47] The hours of Gary's
content team and why they differ from his agency.
- [06:06] That is it for
- [03:09] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: