Sep 6, 2021
In episode #1849, Neil talks
about the quirky TV ad campaign he has been running and the
benefits of branding. Often in marketing, we have to make choices
that don’t generate immediate ROI, and branding is one of them.
Tune in and hear how this branding move from Neil has influenced
perceptions around the size of his company and the effects this
will have long-term.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Neil Learned From TV
- [00:30] The
humorous theme of the TV ads Neil has been running.
- [01:24] How
much Neil spent on his ads why he felt this tactic was worth a
- [03:10] Whether the campaign has been a success so far
- [04:00] Branding and how the perception of Neil’s
company has changed.
- [04:21] Perspectives around the short versus long-term
ROI of branding.
- [05:43] That’s
it for today!
- [05:54] Go
to marketingschool.io/jobs to let access to our jobs board.
Get ad-free listening plus
exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in
the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: