Dec 30, 2020
When You Should “Fire” Bad Clients
In episode #1605, we talk about
“firing” bad clients. There are many reasons to let clients go, and
Neil and Eric share what has caused them to make these decisions in
their businesses. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When You Should “Fire” Bad
- [00:45] Why
bad clients are not just those who are not profitable.
- [00:52] Neil’s
biggest red flag with clients: If they are rude to his
- [01:35] Why
scope creep is another indicator of a bad client.
- [02:06] Unethical practices that Neil has fired clients
- [02:36] Misaligned expectations and why this a reason
to let clients go.
- [03:17] If you
decide to change agency direction, you should fire some
- [04:09] That’s
it for today!
- [04:09] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information or call us on
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: